Ortega Wellness is certified to provide joint and trigger point injection treatments for clients looking to minimize pain due to inflammation and swelling.
- Primarily administered using vitamin therapy or corticosteroids
- Help to slow down the accumulation of cells that cause pain and inflammation
- Great for knees, ankles, and wrists
TRIGGER POINT INJECTIONS
- Primarily administered using an anesthetic such as lidocaine (Xylocaine) or bupivacaine (Marcaine), a mixture of anesthetics, a corticosteroid alone, or a mixture
- Used to treat and soothe painful knots in your muscles
- Great for back, neck, arms and legs
- Additional benefits for fibromyalgia and tension headaches
Schedule Your Consultation
Our vision is to help our patients achieve their most important health goals with simple changes and support from our healthcare team. Overall wellness includes physical, emotional and mental health. Schedule a consultation with us today and learn what personalized, patient-focused medical care can do for you.